Who You Are
You’re a born organizer and believer in healthy process. You’re digitally obsessed, knowing how to turn creative into living, breathing digital products: you get your kicks advocating for good ideas while keeping things running like clockwork. You’re that rare transcendent being that lives at the corner of driven and personable. You’re the Digital Producer we’re looking for, and we want you to join our team.
What You’ll Do
Day to day, you’ll be orchestrating teams of designers, copywriters, developers, UXers, and others to produce a steady flow of our digital projects, always ensuring that Big Ideas don’t dwarf business goals—or get sidelined by the bottom line. You’ll work as an integral part of our Production team to help evolve and implement new and stronger processes, keeping projects productive and healthy over time. From websites to experimental installations, you’ll help bring creative ideas to life through technology.
Specifically, you’ll be:
- Working directly with our Development team to ensure digital production oversight for all web and technology projects at Madwell including oversight of web build and UX/design stages
- Facilitating backlog grooming meetings, daily stand ups, retros, and demos
- Leading the team using the Agile process, focussing on the right objectives, setting up achievable goals with the necessary acceptance criteria
- Participating in and leading the QA process for development projects and ensuring that our work meets Madwell’s high quality standards
- Maintaining healthy client relationships and manage day-to-day client communications
- Owning documentation such as proposals, scoping new work, production schedules and budgets
- Communicate with 3rd party technology partners to ensure smooth collaboration between our teams and theirs.
- Working with clients and internal teams to define and achieve project goals
- Facilitating project communication so client and team are informed, ready, and able to execute
- An unshakeable desire to be a creative problem solver
- Proficient with Jira
- A passion for digital with a love of good creative
- An easy, thoughtful manner and calm under pressure
- The ability to clearly articulate your ideas, both verbally and in written form
Where You’ve Been
- 3-5 years years as a digital producer, web/technology project manager, or product manager
- Experience working in a full-service creative agency a plus
- Experience working with both an in-house development team and design team a plus
- 3+ years as an agile producer or scrum master,(certification as a Scrum Master and/or PMP highly desirable)
Interested? Then Please:
- Your CV
- A nontraditional cover letter letting us know why you want in on Madwell
Get To Know Us
We’re Madwell, a full-service creative agency located in sunny Bushwick, Brooklyn. Get to know us at Madwell.com.
No phone calls or recruiters please.