Hi! We’re Madwell.
We’re an independent advertising & marketing agency that began with offices in Brooklyn, New York and Denver, Colorado. We believe in being truly full-service, with strategy, creative, and media all working together on one team. After 8 years in business and over 100 people in the US, we’ve opened our first global office in Hong Kong. And we’re looking for smart, creative people like you to join us.
Our site: www.madwell.com
Our team: http://www.madwell.com/team
Our work: https://www.instagram.com/madwell/
Who You Are
You are a knowledge seeker and culture consumer, endlessly curious and prone to falling down internet rabbit holes. Your pastime is people watching and you love figuring out why they do the things they do. You are hands-on and love to dig into data, whether that’s human-data or number-data. And by some miracle, you found a way to turn all this into a career bringing brands and campaigns to life. You are the Brand Strategist we’re looking for, and we want you on our team.
What You’ll Do
As a Strategist at Madwell, you will ensure we create work that resonates with our clients’ customers by crafting brand positioning, and uncovering insights to drive the next campaign. You will report into our Strategy Director.
- Positioning or repositioning brands for greater success in their category
- Develop ongoing campaigns or strategies to meet our clients yearly business goals
- Collaborate internally to spark creative ideas with other teams
- Planning and conducting primary field research (interviews, focus groups, etc.) and quantitative surveys
- Diving into data and analytics to identify meaningful insights
- Developing customer journey maps and segmentations
- Creating decks and presentations from beginning to end
- Presenting our team’s work to clients
- Working on business development projects or pitches for new clients
- A true and obsessive fascination with what makes people tick
- Experience identifying meaningful, actionable insights with a past record of successful brand or campaign launches
- Comfortable with all aspects of primary research: planning, crafting discussion guides, recruitment, screening, facilitation or moderation, reporting
- Desire to share your knowledge and process with others across the company
- Top-notch written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in Keynote with an eye for design
- Equal parts confidence, humility, and desire to learn
- Proven success working in fast-paced, super-collaborative team environments
- A friendly, smart, objectively awesome human
- We’re a small team that wears many hats. We’re looking for someone interested in spreading their wings outside of traditional brand strategy. Bring your existing skills and expertise and we’ll train you on the rest.
Where You’ve Been
- 3 - 6 years as a strategist or planner in an agency, consultancy, or in-house setting. (At least two of those years must be in from an ad agency.)
- Previous experience in CPG or better-for-you brands is helpful, but not required.
- We offer a competitive salary, collaborate work environment, and plenty of room for growth. Includes paid vacation, insurance, parental leave, and company activities.
Interested? Please Send Us:
- Your resume or CV
- A link to your website and/or any relevant case studies.
- A cover letter letting us know why you want in on Madwell. Tell us why strategy is your thing and how you translate human insight into meaningful brands and campaigns.
Get To Know Us
We’re Madwell, a full-service creative agency with offices in Hong Kong, Brooklyn, New York and Denver, Colorado. Get to know us at madwell.com.
We celebrate diversity in our employees and we’re committed to building a safe and inclusive workplace environment where we all can thrive. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage future Madwellians from traditionally underrepresented and underserved communities to apply.
No phone calls or recruiters please.