Who You Are
You're a go-getter who goes above and beyond (a go-above-and-getter?), but you're still in touch with your oddball roots. You're organized, proactive, and you're fluent in the fine art of Getting Things Done - and in the range of tools and tactics it takes to do it. You're the Executive Assistant to the Founders we've been looking for, and you're going to join our team.
What You’ll Do
As the Executive Assistant to the Founders, expect an ever-changing workday. You'll support our cofounders across a variety of business related tasks including creating reports, organizing travel and accommodation, taking minutes, and other organizational tasks.
Specifically, you’ll be:
- Keeping things running smoothly, happily, weirdly, funly for our founders, and our team
- Providing general administrative support, including assistance with budget reports, making travel arrangements
- Managing ever-changing calendars including arranging conference rooms for client meetings; communications with internal & external parties
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by and for executives
- Recording minutes from meetings; and helping to prepare for executive meetings
- Preparing financial statements, reports, memos, invoice letters, and other documents
- Moderate to severe case of perfectionism with a strong work ethic (you can't help but go above and beyond)
- Self-motivated, hands-on, and participatory with strong results
- A customer service-based energy with the ability to greet clients, vendors, job applicants, and other visitors with a high degree of professionalism and courtesy
- Flexible and responsive to changing priorities
- Able to maintain a high level of professionalism and secure sensitive information
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Expertise in Google docs and Gmail applications
- Astute problem solving and strong critical thinking abilities
Where You’ve Been
- 3+ years executive administration experience ideally in a creative agency
Interested? Please Send Us:
- Your resume
- A nontraditional cover letter letting us know why you want in on Madwell
We’re Madwell, a full-service creative agency headquartered in sunny Bushwick with sister offices in Denver and Hong Kong. Get to know us at Madwell.com.
Our Diversity Commitment
We celebrate diversity in our employees and we’re committed to building a safe and inclusive workplace environment where we all can thrive. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage future Madwellians from traditionally underrepresented and underserved communities to apply.
No phone calls or recruiters please.