Who You Are
You’re a born organizer and a believer in healthy process. You admire efficiency and quality creative equally: you get your kicks advocating for good ideas while keeping things running like clockwork. You’re that rare transcendent being that lives at the corner of driven and personable. You’re the Paid Media Creative Producer we’re looking for, and we want you on our team.
What You’ll Do
As a Paid Media Creative Producer at Madwell, you’ll be orchestrating vendor relationships with internal teams of designers, copywriters, developers, UXers, and others to produce a steady flow of strong creative work, always ensuring that Big Ideas don’t dwarf business goals—or get sidelined by the bottom line. From leading teams building digital media creative to supporting experiential event production, you’ll help bring creative ideas to life.
Specifically, you’ll be:
- Working directly with vendors and internal design teams to oversee the production of banner ad units and OOH placements
- Helping to build creative onboarding processes for new media partners to familiarize them with our brands and inform our partners of new campaign goals
- Organizing and managing incoming asset lists and creative media requests directly with media agency partners
- Organizing creative deliverables alongside our trafficking manager to ensure partners’ technical specs are met and assets are well organized and delivered on time
- Working with clients and internal teams to define and achieve project goals
- Facilitating project communication so client and team are informed and ready and able to execute
- Owning documentation such as proposals, scoping new work, production schedules, and budgets
- Establishing agendas and running effective, informative project meetings
- Ensuring that our work meets Madwell’s high quality standards
- Helping various teams scope new work
- An unshakeable desire to solve creative problems
- Past experience with digital banner ads and OOH creative production; experience with HTML5 creative a plus
- Proficiency with smartsheets or another preferred schedule-building tool
- An easy, thoughtful manner and a sense calm under pressure
- The ability to clearly articulate your ideas, both verbally and in written form
Where You’ve Been
- 3-5 years years as a digital media producer or agency producer
- Experience working in a full-service creative agency a plus
- Experience working with both an in-house development team and design team a plus
Interested? Please Send Us:
- Your CV
- A cover letter letting us know why you want in on Madwell
We’re Madwell, a full-service creative agency headquartered in sunny Bushwick with sister offices in Denver and Hong Kong. Get to know us at Madwell.com.
Our Diversity Commitment
We celebrate diversity in our employees and we’re committed to building a safe and inclusive workplace environment where we all can thrive. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage future Madwellians from traditionally underrepresented and underserved communities to apply.
No phone calls or recruiters please.