Who You Are
You’re obsessively analytical and strategic by nature. You know how to develop effective strategies and lead day-to-day execution of those strategies across both digital and traditional channels. With your clear mental map of the paid media landscape, background in client services, and so-smooth communication skills, you know just how to bring clients and teammates along for the ride.
What You’ll Do
As Associate Media Director, you’ll be responsible for all paid media accounts at Madwell. Reporting to the Director of Media, you’ll work directly with clients to manage and grow their accounts. You’ll also lead the growth of our own Paid Media team, providing thought leadership and driving overall strategy and execution.
Specifically, you’ll be:
- Owning paid media strategy and client relationships across accounts, including developing a complete and nuanced understanding of each individual client’s goals, expectations, markets, and needs
- Leading the conversation about best practices, new opportunities, and new creative solutions for our clients while setting expectations with them based on sound strategy
- Independently synthesizing results into key insights and trends in a meaningful and innovative way and presenting those insights to clients
- Managing strategy development and execution for complex marketing analysis disciplines, such as segmentation, attitudinal/motivational analysis, concept/copy testing, sales forecasting, response prediction, advertising effectiveness, consumer profiling, customer profitability analysis (lifetime value), media mix modelling, conversion attribution analysis and ROI measurement
- Leveraging research platforms (MRI, Nielsen) to set expectations and forecast trends
- Managing a paid media team, encouraging higher levels of execution within the team and developing the team internally
- Proposing and defending media spend across channels
- Ensuring accurate recording keeping and finances on accounts
- Approving timelines and handling project management
- Collaborating across teams to share ideas, communicate our service offerings, and ensure quality and timeliness of deliverables
- In-depth understanding and experience developing overall media strategy
- Strong working knowledge of MRI, Nielsen Ad Intel, Google Analytics
- Experience working across all media types, both traditional and digital
- Proven account management and team leadership skills
- Highly analytical with well-developed problem-solving skills
- High level of attention to detail
- A passion for paid media and a keenness to actively seek opportunities for greater knowledge and new opportunities within the field
Where You’ve Been
- 5-7 years of paid media experience (paid search, display, social, programmatic, mobile, video or affiliate), direct marketing, or e-commerce
- Media strategy experience at a full service agency and/or full-service media shop
- Demonstrated experience managing and growing teams
Interested? Please Send Us:
- Your CV
- A nontraditional cover letter letting us know why you want in on Madwell
Get To Know Us
We’re Madwell, a full-service creative agency located in sunny Bushwick, Brooklyn. Get to know us at Madwell.com.
No phone calls or recruiters please.