Who You Are
From social’s main streets to its rabbit holes, you know your way both inside and out. While everyone else is looking at social content, you’re looking at its data narratives. You’re not just competitive enough to up the strategic ante based on what your data is telling you, you’re also creative enough to know how to get there and collaborative enough to bring your team along with you. You’re the social media strategist we’re looking for and we want you on our team.
What You’ll Do
As a Social Media Analyst, you'll join our close-knit team to work on social media strategy, content planning, and analytics for a range of clients. That’ll include posting and boosting, leading internal content creation discussions, and assisting with social media promotions, partnerships, and outreach initiatives.
Specifically, you’ll be:
- Posting and boosting client content on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. to various target audiences
- Analyzing target audience performance and strategizing new targeting tactics
- Ensuring realistic paid social media / targeting goals are established and achieved
- Pulling metrics for monthly and quarterly social media reports
- Helping to manage clients’ social media budgets via Excel
- Discussing content strategy and tactics with your internal teams and social media metrics, benchmarks, and performance with clients
- Experience identifying meaningful, actionable insights within past successful social media campaigns
- Excellent understanding of social media platforms, including their respective strengths and demographics (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, etc.)
- Able to navigate both the creative and analytical sides of social media
- A willingness to learn and implement new social media tools
- Equal parts confidence, humility, and desire to learn
- Proven success working in fast-paced, super-collaborative team environments
- A friendly, smart, objectively awesome human
Where You’ve Been
- 3-5 years of experience as a social media strategist, planner, or analyst
- 2+ years of agency experience
- Previous experience in CPG or better-for-you brands is a plus but not required.
We care more about aptitude than perfection, and we always appreciate an unusual career trajectory. If you think you’d be a fit, tell us why—we want to hear your story.
Interested? Please Send Us:
- Your resume or CV
- A link to your website and/or any relevant case studies.
- A cover letter letting us know why you want in on Madwell. Tell us why social media analytics is your thing and how you translate metrics into meaningful learnings.
Get To Know Us
We’re Madwell, a full-service agency based in Brooklyn. Get to know us at www.madwell.com
No phone calls or recruiters please.