Who We Are
We’re Madwell, a full-service creative agency headquartered in sunny Bushwick with sister offices in Denver and Hong Kong. Get to know us at Madwell.com.
Who You Are
You’re a critical thinker gifted with a healthy dose of curiosity, intellect, and vision. You have a fascination for new technology and emerging platforms. You’re a strong collaborator who can make the complex, simple. You’re excited to be part of a fully integrated, wildly creative ecosystem, and have an entrepreneurial spirit that will allow you to leverage our capabilities in new ways. You appreciate the fact that creativity is most powerful when fueled by diversity of thought, experience, and perspective, and that agency culture is healthiest when people are empowered to show up authentically.
What You’ll Do
As Comms Director, you can author cohesive channel planning and campaign strategy that inspire creative teams and clients alike. You’ll work alongside media and social specialists to create the 360 view of the brand ecosystem. Dedicated, curious and detail oriented, you think beyond paid media alone to marry creative vision with cultural and channel opportunity. This role is based in our Brooklyn, New York office, but will remain remote until December 2021.
Specifically, you’ll be:
- Creating and presenting campaign roadmaps, channel ecosystems and holistic campaign strategies
- Overseeing the creation of social content planning, as well as campaign and tactical playbooks
- Connecting media insights and channel realities to creative and campaign opportunities
- Researching, developing and presenting deep channel strategy around specific and emerging platforms
- Collaborating with media and brand specialists on audience development and data segmentations
- Owning end to end communications strategy for the brands in your care
- Driving innovation at the campaign level, using insights leveraged from data (Google Analytics, MRI, ComScore, and other platforms) to inform creative and media teams from idea development to execution
- Leading across a range of brands that have category disruptor in their DNA
- Deep knowledge of all major video, streaming and social platforms
- Experience contributing to holistic media plans, with the ability to speak to how each touchpoint (programmatic and paid social) fits within a holistic channel strategy
- Experience working at a media agency is preferred but not required
- Desire to work in a creatively-driven environment
Where You’ve Been
- 8+ years in comms, social or channel strategy, preferably at a creative agency
- Media agency experience preferred but not required
- An understanding of and interest in social media and emerging platforms
What We Offer
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits, including a subscription to One Medical
- Generous vacation policy, plus the week off between Christmas and New Year's
- Retirement plan with matching
- Performance-based bonuses
- 12 weeks paid parental leave as a proud member of Pledge PL, plus 4 weeks of optional flexible work arrangements
- Commuter benefits
- Team and company outings and events
- Monday morning brunch, free snacks, and coffee & beer on tap
- Pet-friendly offices
Interested? Please Send Us:
- Your resume
- A nontraditional cover letter letting us know why you want in on Madwell
Our Diversity Commitment
We celebrate diversity in our employees and we’re committed to building a safe and inclusive workplace environment where we all can thrive. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage future Madwellians from traditionally underrepresented and underserved communities to apply.
No phone calls or recruiters please.