Who We Are
We’re Madwell, a full-service creative agency headquartered in sunny Bushwick, with sister offices in Denver and Hong Kong. Get to know us at Madwell.com.
Who You Are
You’re an enthusiastic, analytically-minded self starter. You’re ready to help execute strategies and manage Madwell’s digital advertising campaigns from start to finish. Ever keen to discover where we reach people; who those people are and how they want to hear from us. You’re the Traffic Coordinator we’ve been looking for, come on over and say hi!
What You’ll Do
As a Traffic Coordinator at Madwell, you’ll get a unique entry role into the world of online media and ad technology, working closely with the Ad-Ops Manager and all members of the media team to execute campaigns all the way through from initial setup to wrap-up reporting.
Specifically, you’ll be:
- Executing on all aspects of digital campaign management, including, order entry, implementation, deployment, and optimizations
- Setting up campaigns in self-managed platforms (Google Ads, Facebook, Snapchat, etc.)
- Communicating directly with vendors, creating third-party tags, and performing quality assurance to ensure campaigns are serving correctly in a timely and accurate manner
- Pacing, optimizing, and reporting on all live digital campaigns
- Working with media and production teams to coordinate creative specs and ensure assets are executed to platform best practices
- Completing traffic sheets for asset hand-off to external partners and vendors
- Generating and place website tags in Google Tag Manager
- Providing campaign screenshots to clients and internal teams
- A keen eye for detail
- Serious time management skills, with the ability to juggle multiple priorities at once, quickly pivoting between tasks when needed in order to meet deadlines
- An obsession with the nitty-gritty details while still taking a long-range view, i.e. anticipating how a change in one system or timeline may impact another
- Exceptional and proactive communication skills
- A desire to collaborate with a cross-functional team
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Powerpoint, and Google Docs
Where You’ve Been
- 1+ year of previous agency experience or an internship in digital advertising or a related field
What We Offer
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits, including a subscription to One Medical
- Generous vacation policy, plus the week off between Christmas and New Year's
- Retirement plan with matching
- Performance-based bonuses
- 12 weeks paid parental leave as a proud member of Pledge PL, plus 4 weeks of optional flexible work arrangements
- Commuter benefits
- Team and company outings and events
- Monday morning brunch, free snacks, and coffee & beer on tap
- Pet-friendly offices
Interested? Please Send Us:
- Your CV
- A nontraditional cover letter letting us know why you want in on Madwell
Our Diversity Commitment
We celebrate diversity in our employees and we’re committed to building a safe and inclusive workplace environment where we all can thrive. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage future Madwellians from traditionally underrepresented and underserved communities to apply.
No phone calls or recruiters please.