Hello, Senior Account Manager
You care deeply about people and how relationships work. You understand what it takes to establish a bond, grow it, and keep it strong over time. You gracefully balance competing pressures with empathy, helping your team—both in-house and client-side— cooperate to create effective work. You take pride and personal interest in helping those under your wing understand and shape their own relationships. You’re the Senior Account Manager we’ve been looking for, and you’re going to join our team.
What You’ll Do
As Senior Account Manager, you’ll lead, maintain, and develop client relationships by working closely with clients, creatives, and project management to assess, communicate, and advocate for all client needs.
Specifically, you’ll be:
- Leading senior-level relationships with clients and key agency stakeholders
- Acting as a two-way translator and ambassador between client and creative teams
- Building a team to provide the best possible service to our clients
- Working with creative and production teams to shape clients’ marketing strategies
- Developing monthly and quarterly financial tracking reports
- Working with project management to develop, maintain, and adhere to plans and schedules to help keep the creative team on the right course of action
- Developing ideas into executed SOWs for new and existing clients
Where You’re Strong
- Proven team leadership, management, and employee development skills
- Demonstrated ability to balance that leadership with a spirit of collaboration
- Proficiency in budgetary and financial growth planning
- Exceptional analytic, strategic, and communication skills (e.g., tap dancing, both written and spoken)
- Borderline-obsessive organization and time management skills
- Ability to establish, manage, and maintain strong relationships on all sides
- Zen-like ability to turn pressure into a calm and collected game plan
Where You’ve Been
- 5+ years of experience in account management
- 4+ years of agency experience
Interested? Then Send Us Your:
*At the top of your cover letter, please tell us about your most recent agency experience and your favorite account(s) there.
But Enough About You.