Sr. Talent Manager
- Brooklyn, NY
- Full Time
- People + Culture
Sr. Talent Manager
Who We Are
We’re Madwell, a full-service creative agency headquartered in sunny Bushwick with sister offices in Denver. Get to know us at Madwell.com.
Who You Are
You’re a people person, naturally. You’re passionate about developing recruiting strategies that align with business needs and love to dig deep to measure the effectiveness of sourcing activities and hiring system processes. You’re all about the hunt and enjoy the challenge of finding the best of the best. You are able to juggle multiple requisitions while keeping all stakeholders up to date in real time. You thrive in a creative fast paced team environment, and are able to switch gears quickly. You are an advocate and ally for diversity, equity and inclusion doing what it takes to improve the demographic of our workforce.
What You’ll Do
You will play a crucial role in our employee experiences by enriching and enhancing our culture with the addition of new Madwellians. In most instances, you are the first point of contact any candidate will have with Madwell and understand the importance of creating a great first impression. You’ll shepherd each candidate thoughtfully and graciously through our recruitment process. You’ll work with each hiring manager to determine the interview committee, calendar the interviews, gather/share feedback, conduct reference checking, get final approval to hire, extend and negotiate all offers which culminates with verbal offer and sending of written Madwell offer.
What Your Days Would Look Like
- Responsible for full-cycle recruitment on a various array of positions from support to executive level roles (owning the negotiation process with final stage candidates, from offer to acceptance)
- Consistently updates applicant tracking system in a timely manner with appropriate candidate and/or position information. Maintains a record of recruiting activities which includes candidate assessment and requisition data.
- Build and execute robust multi-tiered sourcing strategies, constantly monitoring talent pipelines for required quantity, quality, and diversity – executing contingency plans to keep searches on track, as needed
- Prepare offer letters for signature and manage background checks.
- Identify and build proactive relationships with industry specific top performing passive and semi passive candidates through the use of social media and other methods
- Participate and lead continuous improvement projects to improve Talent Acquisition processes and tools to reduce time to fill, increase quality of hire and improve candidate and hiring manager experience
- Maximize the candidate experience with thoughtful candidate care throughout the full-cycle recruitment process and fully utilizing Jazz
- Build candidate scorecard assessment into our interview process
- Collaborate and act as a consultant with managers to ensure a complete talent acquisition process and propose a strategy that allows for the identification of the best possible candidate
- Promote a culture of inclusion and diversity within all aspects the talent acquisition strategy
- Develop talent pools by maintaining connections with the job market and social networks
- Proactively maintaining pipelines of diverse candidates across all levels through internal and external industry networking
- Help to develop the strategy for attracting young talent through a partnership with schools and universities
- Take part in activities related to internship programs, scholarships, career days
- Maximize Madwell’s visibility and develop partnerships with various job banks, educational institutions, placement agencies and others
- Maintain solid industry awareness and market intelligence of hiring trends, competitive intelligence as well as challenges; build and implement solutions to address these trends
- Represent and promote Madwell as needed on external boards, conferences and job fairs
- Assist and lead data reporting efforts
- Bachelor’s degree
- Prior experience in Talent Acquisition including full cycle recruitment
- Agency experience a PLUS
- Great client management skills with C-Suite, hiring managers and People Team
- Great oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple requests and deliverables
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Ability to be resourceful when required
- Project management skills
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Strong computer skills and experience working with a JAZZHR (ATS) and job boards
- Intermediate to advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
Lines of Report
Reporting to: VP, Director of People + Culture
Direct Reports Include: N/A
Interested? Please Send Us:
- Your resume
- A nontraditional cover letter letting us know why you want in on Madwell
Our Diversity Commitment
We celebrate diversity in our employees and we’re committed to building a safe and inclusive workplace environment where we all can thrive. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage future Madwellians from traditionally underrepresented and underserved communities to apply.
No phone calls or recruiters please.