Who You Are
You’re a big-picture thinker with a knack for turning creative chaos into calm order. Able to building strong partnerships across multidisciplinary teams, you help to develop creatively and strategically sound work with just the right amount of risk taking. You’re a champion for great work, great people, and the beautiful alignment of Big Ideas with business goals. Your integrated experience means you speak fluently across today’s multimedia landscape. You’re the VP of Production we’ve been looking for, and we want to meet you.
What You’ll Do
As Madwell’s VP of Production, you’ll champion our collaborative process (you appreciate it’s how we do our best work). You’ll be the eye in the sky over all of our projects, ensuring they’re running smoothly and soundly under the attentive care of your team of superstar producers. You’ll report directly to our co-founders while working closely with our senior leadership team.
Specifically, you’ll be:
- Working closely across our multidisciplinary teams to effectively drive company-wide business goals
- A forward-looking partner to our key leadership on people planning, project profitability, and other operational functions
- Mentoring and growing our production team, including encouraging ongoing professional development and best practices
- Optimizing our approach to production processes, including status reports, budgeting, vendor management, and project tracking
- Owning budget development and management across projects
- Calmly troubleshooting any related issues and driving the best solutions for all internal and external stakeholders
- Working to ensure healthy “people-sourcing” across projects
- Exceptional leadership skills and a desire to mentor and shape the skillset of our production team
- An unshakeable desire for expertise in all media and the desire to produce great creative
- Certified good-person status
Where You’ve Been
- 3-7 years leading an integrated production team in a full-service creative agency setting
- Proven success in leading multidisciplinary teams to the highest quality work
- Experience producing across the gamut of digital, video, and media projects
- Ability and desire to grow people and teams
- Fluency in Mac OS as well as Word and Excel (and, you know, a general comfort with spreadsheets and numbers)
Interested? Please Send Us:
- Your resume
- A nontraditional cover letter letting us know why you want in on Madwell
Get To Know Us
We’re Madwell, a full-service creative agency located in sunny Bushwick, Brooklyn. Get to know us at Madwell.com.
No phone calls or recruiters please.