We’re Madwell, a full-service creative agency headquartered in New York with sister offices in Denver and Hong Kong. Get to know us at Madwell.com.
Who You Are
You're a dynamic, high-performing, detail oriented creative and strategic thinker. You admire efficiency and quality creative equally: you get your kicks advocating for good ideas while keeping things running like clockwork. You’re a champion for great work, the people who do that work, and the beautiful alignment of Big Ideas.
What You’ll Do
As an Account Manager at Madwell, you’ll work closely with project management and account management, to ensure all creative and production is delivered on time and on budget. You will be working across a variety of client accounts. You will be responsible for driving day-to-day projects through the agency system and ensure projects work through the appropriate internal channels. You’ll work closely with your supervisor, clients and internal teams to help bring ideas to life. You’ll report into an Account Director.
- The day-to-day management of clients’ marketing and advertising campaigns
- Gather, share and act upon feedback from the client on campaign work to build quality creative work
- Brief and evaluate creative work with clear directions
- Content management- Develop social content plan monthly that achieve brand’s communication objectives.
- Develop strong and effective working relationships with clients and internal teams
- Manage timelines with internal and external agency teams and clients, ensuring all projects are delivered on time
- Oversee administrative tasks, such as client meeting coordination, note taking, meeting recaps and next steps, budget tracking
- Completing projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget
- Understand agency and client vision and goals
- Work with PM and Media team to ensure the creative team has accurate and organized production specs to reference for asset creation & tracking
- Support new business initiatives and proposals
- Exceptional communication skills
- Tried and tested account management skills
- A can-do attitude that will contribute to team and office morale
- Ability to establish, manage, and maintain strong relationships, both with clients and in-house teams
- Naturally inclined toward leadership with the ability to work in a self-directed capacity
- Attention to detail, with strong organization and time management skills
- Experience working with integrated creative, production, social media, and media buying teams
- Fun and Happy
Where You’ve Been
- 2+ years experience in account management in a creative / social agency setting
What We Offer
- Competitive medical and dental benefits
- Generous vacation policy
- Team and company outings and events
- Pet-friendly offices
Our Diversity Commitment
We celebrate diversity in our employees and we’re committed to building a safe and inclusive workplace environment where we all can thrive. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage future Madwellians from traditionally underrepresented and underserved communities to apply.
No phone calls or recruiters please.