Who We Are
We’re Madwell, a full-service creative agency headquartered in sunny Bushwick, with sister offices in Denver and Hong Kong. Get to know us at Madwell.com.
Who You Are
You’re an omnichannel marketing expert with deep expertise building digital and social brands. You can confidently develop brand-specific strategies that are relevant, smart, and actionable. You see and think across the vast landscape of today’s many mediums, and you can mold all that goodness into a singular, integrated line of thinking. You extract insights with the best of them, you’re a natural guide, and you can help develop and usher creative ideas through all stages of delivery. You’re the Group Account Director we’ve been looking for, and we want to meet you.
What You’ll Do
As Group Account Director, you’ll use industry insights and category expertise to develop and deliver high-level communication strategies to CMO-level folks on your client-side teams. Reporting to our Head of Client Services, you’ll work alongside other leaders in the agency brain trust to make an impact on our existing client roster. And you’ll do it all with the support of a talented team of account managers to support you.
Specifically, you’ll be:
- Leading our client relationship with one of the largest tech companies in the world
- Selling through incremental growth and campaign opportunities to our clients and helping them achieve the most efficient returns and results on their overall marketing dollars
- Coaching and leading your Account support team through everyday client and internal workflows
- Responsible for assignments centered around operational and internal initiatives as provided by the senior leadership team
- Collaborating with other cross-functional department leads to improve and execute on client deliverables, process, and output
- Fluent in the various paid media and measurement opportunities in social, digital, and broader marketing mix
- Able to use said fluency to provide client recommendations on the proper social and digital KPIs based on brand-specific goals
- Proven expertise in brand strategy in the social/digital space understanding how it integrates with the wider marketing mix for Fortune 500 size brands
- Ability to foster strong relationships and collaboration with cross-discipline teams—including Creative, Production, Media, Strategy, Dev—from initial brief and brainstorm through to campaign execution and measurement
- Strategic understanding of traditional, digital, and social-specific media planning and buying, along with the proper metrics of success and measurement opportunities
- Ability to deliver impeccable strategic social counsel to VP-level marketing clients
- Seriously top-notch written and presentation communication skills
- Must be comfortable with 25% of your time traveling to client office
Where You’ve Been
- 10+ years of relevant agency experience with a preference for tech category expertise
- Experience driving organic growth with a top-tier, blue chip client roster
- Experience operating within a complex corporate client matrix
What We Offer
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits, including a subscription to One Medical
- Generous vacation policy, plus the week off between Christmas and New Year's
- Retirement plan with matching
- Performance-based bonuses
- 12 weeks paid parental leave as a proud member of Pledge PL, plus 4 weeks of optional flexible work arrangements
- Commuter benefits
- Team and company outings and events
- Monday morning brunch, free snacks, and coffee & beer on tap
- Pet-friendly offices
Interested? Please Send Us:
- Your resume
- A nontraditional cover letter letting us know why you want in on Madwell
We’re Madwell, a full-service creative agency headquartered in sunny Bushwick with sister offices in Denver and Hong Kong. Get to know us at Madwell.com.
Our Diversity Commitment
We celebrate diversity in our employees and we’re committed to building a safe and inclusive workplace environment where we all can thrive. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage future Madwellians from traditionally underrepresented and underserved communities to apply.
No phone calls or recruiters please.