Who You Are
You’re a creative thinker and writer who can adapt seamlessly to any brand voice you meet. Social is your medium of choice: not only do you know what you like to see from brands on social, you know how the sausage is made. You’ve got enough front-lines community management experience to understand just how creative managing a community can get, especially when it’s done well. Now you’re ready to take the wheel on an account of your own and shape it to be disruptive, future-forward, and an industry best-in-class.
What You’ll Do
As a Community Manager at Madwell, you’ll be responsible for maintaining the voice and spirit of the brand in your care. Equal parts writer and social strategist, you’ll be creating and posting on-brand content while managing your client’s community dynamics by quickly and creatively responding to trending and real-time opportunities. You’ll work alongside our social media team to ensure overall processes are smooth, contribute to weekly and monthly reporting, and collaborate with creative teams to ensure that ideas are social-first.
Specifically, you’ll be:
- Managing your client’s social community by responding to customer and fan messages in the brand’s specific voice in a timely manner
- Contributing to weekly and monthly reporting to track community management efforts against overarching brand goals
- Collaborating with the broader social strategy and social creative team on content calendar ideation and development
- Working together with production and account teams to ensure that final content is scheduled and published on time
- Facilitating paid social boosting recommendations with our media partners
- Monitoring competitive industry activities via social listening platforms and surfacing relevant insights and opportunities
- Working with teammates in both Brooklyn and Denver as part of our cross-office team
- Excellent understanding of social media platforms, including their respective strengths, nuances, success metrics, and relevant demographics
- Top-notch writing and customer service skills: you can communicate concisely yet warmly over various media
- Prior community management experience for a large brand or demonstrable experience building personal online personas or accounts with strong engagement
- Experience with Sprinklr and Netbase a plus but not required
- Proven success working in fast-paced, super-collaborative team environments
- Independent yet communicative and team-oriented
- Equal parts confidence, humility, and desire to learn
- A friendly, smart, objectively awesome human
- Must be able to check social media platforms over the weekends and respond to emergency situations when/if needed
Where You’ve Been
- 1-2 years of agency experience in a copywriting or social media role
- Previous experience or interest in technology is a plus but not required
Interested? Please Send Us:
- Your resume
- A link to your website, social handles, and/or any relevant case studies
- A cover letter letting us know why you want in on Madwell (and our social team specifically)
We’re Madwell, a full-service creative agency headquartered in sunny Bushwick with sister offices in Denver and Hong Kong. Get to know us at Madwell.com.
Our Diversity Commitment
We celebrate diversity in our employees and we’re committed to building a safe and inclusive workplace environment where we all can thrive. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage future Madwellians from traditionally underrepresented and underserved communities to apply.
No phone calls or recruiters, please.