Who We Are
We’re Madwell, a full-service creative agency headquartered in sunny Bushwick, with sister offices in Denver and Hong Kong. Get to know us at Madwell.com.
Who You Are
You’re a natural organizer, a calm in the storm type who loves the process of developing and implementing media campaigns and marketing plans. You like to take a 30,000 ft view as you comfortably oversee media projects from creation through to completion, equally comfortable working is a team and digging-in where necessary. You’re the seasoned Media Planner we’re looking for and we’re ready to hear from you!
What You’ll Do
You’ll be working closely with individual clients to make their marketing plans a reality in a timely and logical way. As Media Planner you will work closely with the Media team to assist in the creation of all plans and presentations, ensuring the execution of work within deadlines across digital and non-traditional channels. You’ll report into the Director of Media.
- The creation, production and presentation of the media strategy and media plans executed to high standards
- Managing all aspects of assigned accounts and maintaining constant communication with the Media team on all issues
- Building strong relationships with our clients and work to best meet their needs
- Producing client-facing insights through campaign analysis for review, demonstrating the efficacy of our campaigns strategy
- Integrating with the creative team to help bridge gaps between ideas and placements
- Developing RFPs that lead creative teams in innovative approaches to meeting campaign objectives and delivering value
- An expert on the client’s business, actively generating ideas and recommendations for client’s campaigns
- Collaborating with across cross-functional teams to ensure quality and timeliness of deliverables
- Facilitating relationships with existing and potential media partners
- Developing media presentation materials that are clear, compelling and persuasive
- Previous success in the planning, development and management of media campaigns for brands or products.
- Exceptional critical thinking mindset balancing the analytical with the creative
- Excellent organizational skills and detail-oriented mindset
- Strong interpersonal skills communicating (written and oral) with clients and co-workers
- Advanced computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and
- Strong experience with media planning tools (Nielsen Ad Intel, MRI, Google Analytics, AdWords, Doubleclick)
Where You’ve Been
- 3+ years experience in traditional marketing in an agency setting and current knowledge of trends and innovations in traditional and digital media
What We Offer
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits, including a subscription to One Medical
- Generous vacation policy, plus the week off between Christmas and New Year's
- Retirement plan with matching
- Performance-based bonuses
- 12 weeks paid parental leave as a proud member of Pledge PL, plus 4 weeks of optional flexible work arrangements
- Commuter benefits
- Team and company outings and events
- Monday morning brunch, free snacks, and coffee & beer on tap
- Pet-friendly offices
Interested? Please Send Us:
- Your CV
- A nontraditional cover letter letting us know why you want in on Madwell
Our Diversity Commitment
We celebrate diversity in our employees and we’re committed to building a safe and inclusive workplace environment where we all can thrive. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage future Madwellians from traditionally underrepresented and underserved communities to apply.
No phone calls or recruiters please.