Media Insights and Reporting Analyst
- Brooklyn, NY
- Full Time
Who We Are
We’re Madwell, a full-service creative agency headquartered in sunny Bushwick with sister offices in Denver and Hong Kong. Get to know us at Madwell.com.
Who You Are
You may have a knack for interpreting complex data and developing insights, but you’re a storyteller at heart. You know how to shape pure data into narratives via clear, approachable reports that inform client strategies at all stages of the process and you’re an omnichannel expert of sorts, with a passion for digital. Hi there, Media Reporting Analyst. We’ve been looking for you!
What You’ll Do
As a Media Reporting Analyst, you’ll develop a framework for reporting to our clients that provides an ongoing “temperature check” against our strategic vision and the impact of our creative work. You’ll measure our holistic campaign (media, social, & creative) to understand how we perform against our goals and to provide insights to drive future efforts. You’ll report directly to our Media Director. This role is based in our Brooklyn, New York office, but will remain remote until December 2021.
Specifically, you’ll be:
- Analyzing, interpreting, and reporting on campaign data across multiple clients and categories
- Communicating actionable insights clearly and confidently to internal and external stakeholders
- Developing and refining a consistent presentation and reporting style to be used across multiple projects
- Defining success metrics through tracking and analysis of specific project outcomes
- Guiding and reporting on A/B testing across campaigns and client websites
- Providing regular status reports on traffic and on-site behavior using Google Analytics and other tools
- Reporting on campaign data via AdWords, Facebook Business Manager, Magento BI, and other tools as necessary
- Researching internally the data needs across departments (media, social, insights, creative and account) and with our clients and propose solutions to those needs
- Keeping up to speed on new trends and tools and making recommendations for new tools as you see fit
- Strong understanding of all media channels (especially Digital/ Social/ Search), associated KPI’s, and their influence on driving brand health measure, web traffic, & Ecomm/ in-store Sales
- Strong knowledge of in-platform reporting tools, Google Analytics, AdWords, Facebook Business Manager, and A/B testing platforms, as well as database reporting software, i.e. Tableau.
- Comfortable using Excel to track ROI and reporting
- Strong presentation construction and visual storytelling
- Excellent communication skills; strong written and reporting skills and the ability to interface with clients are a must
- A cool head under pressure, and the ability to carve your own path
- Familiarity with syndicated consumer insights tools, social listening, and competitive tracking to drive additional insights and implications
Where You’ve Been
- 3+ years in a digital media or D2C in-house setting
What We Offer
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits, including a subscription to One Medical
- Generous vacation policy, plus the week off between Christmas and New Year's
- Retirement plan with matching
- Performance-based bonuses
- 12 weeks paid parental leave as a proud member of Pledge PL, plus 4 weeks of optional flexible work arrangements
- Commuter benefits
- Team and company outings and events
- Monday morning brunch, free snacks, and coffee & beer on tap
- Pet-friendly offices
Interested? Please Send Us:
- Your resume
- A cover letter letting us know why you want in on Madwell
Our Diversity Commitment
We celebrate diversity in our employees and we’re committed to building a safe and inclusive workplace environment where we all can thrive. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage future Madwellians from traditionally underrepresented and underserved communities to apply.
No phone calls or recruiters please.