Who You Are
You’re a natural organizer, a calm in the storm type who loves the process of developing and implementing media campaigns and marketing plans. You like to take a 30,000 ft view as you comfortably oversee media projects from creation through to completion, equally comfortable working is a team and delegating where necessary. You’re the seasoned Media Planning Supervisor we’re looking for and we’re ready to hear from you!
What You’ll Do
You’ll be working closely with individual clients to make their marketing plans a reality in a timely and logical way. As Media Supervisor you will work closely with the Associate Media Director to assist in the creation of all plans and presentations, ensuring managing deadlines and day-to-day execution across digital and non-traditional channels.
Specifically you’ll be:
- Supervising the creation, production and presentation of the media strategy and media plans to the client executed to high standards
- Managing all aspects of assigned accounts and maintaining constant communication with the Associate Media Director on all issues
- Building strong relationships with our clients and work to best meet their needs
- Producing client-facing insights through campaign analysis for review, demonstrating the efficacy of our campaigns strategy
- Integrating with the creative team to help bridge gaps between ideas and placements
- Developing RFPs that lead creative teams in innovative approaches to meeting campaign objectives and delivering value
- An expert on the client’s business, actively generating ideas and recommendations for client’s campaigns
- Collaborating with across cross-functional teams to ensure quality and timeliness of deliverables
- Facilitating relationships with existing and potential media partners
- Developing media presentation materials that are clear, compelling and persuasive
Where You’re Strong
- Previous success in the planning, development and management of media campaigns for brands or products
- Exceptional critical thinking mindset, balancing the analytical with the creative
- Excellent organizational skills and detail-oriented mindset
- Strong interpersonal skills communicating (written and oral) with clients and co-workers
- Advanced computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong experience with media planning tools (Nielsen Ad Intel, MRI, Google Analytics, AdWords, Doubleclick)
Where You’ve Been
- 5+ years of advertising agency media planning experience
- Previous experience managing direct reports
- Experience in traditional marketing and current knowledge of trends and innovations in traditional and digital media
Interested? Please Send Us:
- Your CV
- A nontraditional cover letter letting us know why you want in on Madwell
Get To Know Us
We’re Madwell, a full-service creative agency located in sunny Bushwick, Brooklyn. Get to know us at madwell.com.
No phone calls or recruiters please.