Who We Are
We’re Madwell, a full-service creative agency headquartered in sunny Bushwick with sister offices in Denver and Hong Kong. Get to know us at Madwell.com.
Who You Are
You’re a born organizer and a believer in healthy process. You admire efficiency and quality creative equally: you get your kicks advocating for good ideas while keeping things running like clockwork. You’re that rare transcendent being that lives at the corner of driven and personable. You’re the Sr. Integrated Producer we’re looking for, and we want you on our team.
What You’ll Do
As a Sr. Integrated Producer at Madwell, you’ll be working on one of our more disruptive accounts. Alongside our accounts, strategy, creative, social, and media teams to shepherd a steady flow of projects from conception to delivery, always ensuring that Big Ideas don’t dwarf business goals—or get sidelined by the bottom line. You will handle a range of project work to support integrated campaigns. You’ll also work closely with our Senior Producers and our Production Director to help evolve and implement new and stronger processes, keeping projects productive and healthy over time.
Specifically, you’ll be:
- Overseeing the work flow for integrated campaign work (media, brand planning, print, digital, social media, experiential)
- Leading the project management of social media workstream to develop quarterly campaigns (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Managing the creative process from conception through production
- Responsible for tracking invoices, managing vendors, reconciling budgets and helping to close out jobs with producers
- Facilitating project communication so client and internal team are informed and ready and able to execute
- Developing estimates and tracking burn
- Working closely with team of producers and internal finance team to raise changes to scope, budget, and timing and communicating the impact of those changes
- Developing and overseeing timelines, managing deliverables, and ensuring milestones are met
- Planning and securing appropriate resources throughout the project lifecycle
- Managing and overseeing the work of 1-2 producers
- Experience working on integrated campaigns
- Knowledge of paid and social media
- Thorough understanding of scope development and management
- Prior management experience
- Team leadership skills
- An eagerness to take on new challenges, grow, and learn
Where You’ve Been
- 5+ years years as a project manager or producer, ideally at a creative agency
What We Offer
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits, including a subscription to One Medical
- Generous vacation policy, plus the week off between Christmas and New Year's
- Retirement plan with matching
- Performance-based bonuses
- 12 weeks paid parental leave as a proud member of Pledge PL, plus 4 weeks of optional flexible work arrangements
- Commuter benefits
- Team and company outings and events
- Monday morning brunch, free snacks, and coffee & beer on tap
- Pet-friendly offices
Interested? Please Send Us:
- Your resume
- A nontraditional cover letter letting us know why you want in on Madwell
Our Diversity Commitment
We celebrate diversity in our employees and we’re committed to building a safe and inclusive workplace environment where we all can thrive. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage future Madwellians from traditionally underrepresented and underserved communities to apply.
No phone calls or recruiters please.