Who We Are
Bankrobber Projects is a Brooklyn based, full-service experiential agency, taking campaigns from ideation to execution… and beyond. Check us out at bankrobberprojects.com.
We’re a Sibling company of Madwell, a full-service creative agency headquartered in sunny Bushwick with sister offices in Denver and Hong Kong. Get to know us at Madwell.com.
Who You Are
You’re a born organizer and believer in healthy process. You’re experience obsessed, knowing how to turn creative into living, breathing products & experience: you get your kicks advocating for good ideas while keeping things running like clockwork. You’re that rare transcendent being that lives at the corner of driven and personable. You’re the Experiential Producer we’re looking for, and we want you to join our team.
What You’ll Do
Day to day, you’ll work in close collaboration with account and creative leads, and third party vendors to oversee each project from inception through completion. You’ll be charged with building the necessary team to execute any given activation. You’ll be a swiss army knife, flexing your production skills in: communication, organization, budgeting, and strategic implementation.
Specifically, you’ll be:
- Working with clients and internal teams to define and achieve project goals
- Proactively communicating project status so team and client are informed, ready to execute
- Conducting general event planning and pre-production from our office in Brooklyn and then potentially travel to one or more locations to oversee the work
- Engaging and managing vendor relations including crews, catering, installations, photo, getting necessary permitting, etc.
- Implementing and maintaining change order project if required to maintain scope of work
- Coordinating on-site team and managing both production schedule and run of show
- Owning documentation such as proposals, scoping new work, production schedules and budgets
- An unshakeable desire to be a creative problem solver
- Past experience with large scale experiential activations
- Ability to own budgets
- Availability to work weekends if needed leading up to event
- A willingness to travel, as well as the ability to work onsite in the Bankrobber offices
- An easy, thoughtful manner and calm under pressure
- The ability to clearly articulate your ideas, both verbally and in written form
Where You’ve Been
- 6 - 10 years years as an experiential producer or event planner
- Experience working in a full-service creative agency a plus
- Experience working with an in-house design team a plus
- Budget management experience with direct financial responsibility, ownership, and accountability to others. At the senior manager level, budget experience should be between at or over $1 million
What We Offer
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits, including a subscription to One Medical
- Generous vacation policy, plus the week off between Christmas and New Year's
- Retirement plan with matching
- Performance-based bonuses
- 12 weeks paid parental leave as a proud member of Pledge PL, plus 4 weeks of optional flexible work arrangements
- Commuter benefits
- Team and company outings and events
- Monday morning brunch, free snacks, and coffee & beer on tap
- Pet-friendly offices
Interested? Then Please:
- Your CV
- A nontraditional cover letter letting us know why you want in on Bankrobber
Our Diversity Commitment
We celebrate diversity in our employees and we’re committed to building a safe and inclusive workplace environment where we all can thrive. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage future Madwellians from traditionally underrepresented and underserved communities to apply.
No phone calls or recruiters please.