Who We Are
We’re Madwell, a full-service creative agency headquartered in sunny Bushwick, with sister offices in Denver and Hong Kong. Get to know us at Madwell.com.
Who You Are
You’re a detail-driven type, ready to learn about the media landscape and its relationship with brilliant creative. Ever keen to discover where we reach people; who those people are and how they want to hear from us. You’re the Associate Media Planner we’ve been looking for, come on over and say hi!
What You’ll Do
As Associate Media Planner, you’ll work across all media channels with an emphasis on Digital Media to traffic and monitor paid media campaigns. This is an entry level position, with the opportunity to work within a full-service marketing agency, gaining experience across all aspects of media planning. You’ll work closely with our Media team.
Specifically you’ll be:
- Managing and monitoring campaigns e.g. Paid Social, Display, Video and Search
- Creating and uploading tags associated with DoubleClick, Google Tag Manager, & UTMs
- Pulling reports related to budget tracking and campaign results
- Working with our broader agency team to ensure campaigns are implemented seamlessly and help to resolve any issues that arise during a campaign
- Scheduling meetings with internal teams and media partners
- Assisting Digital Media Planner’s and Media Supervisor in the development of recommendations and POV’s
Where You’re Strong
- You’re able to multitask in a fast paced environment with strong attention to detail
- Experienced using Excel and PowerPoint
- An unshakeable desire to keep things organized against all odds
- Interested in various forms of media with a love of good creative
- The ability to clearly articulate your ideas in a compelling concise manner
Where You’ve Been
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 1 -2 years experience in related marketing/ advertising job or internship
- Experience with Digital media and Google Analytics a plus
What We Offer
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits, including a subscription to One Medical
- Generous vacation policy, plus the week off between Christmas and New Year's
- Retirement plan with matching
- Performance-based bonuses
- 12 weeks paid parental leave as a proud member of Pledge PL, plus 4 weeks of optional flexible work arrangements
- Commuter benefits
- Team and company outings and events
- Monday morning brunch, free snacks, and coffee & beer on tap
- Pet-friendly offices
Interested? Please Send Us:
- Your CV
- A nontraditional cover letter letting us know why you want in on Madwell
Our Diversity Commitment
We celebrate diversity in our employees and we’re committed to building a safe and inclusive workplace environment where we all can thrive. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage future Madwellians from traditionally underrepresented and underserved communities to apply.
No phone calls or recruiters please.